From $5,399 per night.
The separate bedroom is spacious and airy with its interior of neutral tones and natural fabrics and doors that open onto the deck. An adjacent bathroom is luxurious with a deep, standalone bath and separate shower.
The lounge is fully integrated into the outdoor deck through sliding doors. A small kitchenette and bay window with bench and high stools is the perfect location for enjoying a morning cup of tea and the ocean views.
Stepping down from the deck and taking a private pathway, you arrive at the Pavilion’s gazebo and private plunge pool.
Subject to availability and for an additional cost of $700, enjoy a beautiful BBQ dinner experience from the comfort of the Pavilion. Minimum 48 hours notice required.
If the Villa is the perfect family accommodation, the Pavilion has been designed as the ultimate in privacy for just two people, who will quickly come to feel that they are the only two people in the world.
In every Lizard Island stay and in all of our Special Offers are the following inclusions:
- Luxury accommodation
- Gourmet meals daily
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- A fine selection of wine, beer, basic spirits and sparkling wine
- Your own in-room mini bar, restocked daily
- Access to your own private motorised dinghy to explore the many beaches*
- Morning or afternoon refreshments pack on your private dinghy excursion*
- Unlimited use of stand up paddle boards
- Unlimited use of clearview sea kayaks
- Snorkelling gear for the duration of your stay
- Lizard Island caters to children 10 years old and over
- When making your reservation online, please be aware that flight transfers to Lizard Island are subject to availability. In order to avoid potential costly and unnecessary airfare rebookings, please do not book your domestic flights to Cairns until your transfer flights to Lizard Island have been confirmed by the resort reservations team, who will be in touch with you directly
T 1800 837 204 (Australia Toll Free)
T+1 (716) 276 0104 (from outside Australia)
T 844 833 7862 (U.S. Toll Free)
- 8-metre private plunge pool
- Expansive private deck
- Louis Roederer champagne in room on arrival
- Evening drinks and canapes served by personal food & beverage valet
- LCD Television in lounge and bedrooms
- Bluetooth speakers
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Guest Stationery
- Direct Dial ISD/STD Telephone
- Premium wine and spirit selection
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Bath Robes
- Premium bath products
- Beach Towels and Beach Bags
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Safety Deposit Box
- Complimentary Wi-Fi