From $4,990 per night.
The separate bedroom is spacious and airy with its interior of neutral tones and natural fabrics and doors that open onto the deck. An adjacent bathroom is luxurious with a deep, standalone bath and separate shower.
The lounge is fully integrated into the outdoor deck through sliding doors. A small kitchenette and bay window with bench and high stools is the perfect location for enjoying a morning cup of tea and the ocean views.
Stepping down from the deck and taking a private pathway, you arrive at the Pavilion’s gazebo and private plunge pool.
If the Villa is the perfect family accommodation, the Pavilion has been designed as the ultimate in privacy for just two people, who will quickly come to feel that they are the only two people in the world.
In every Lizard Island stay and in all of our Special Offers are the following inclusions:
- Luxury accommodation
- Gourmet meals daily
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- A fine selection of wine, beer, basic spirits and sparkling wine
- Your own in-room mini bar, restocked daily
- Deluxe picnic hampers for private beach outings
- Access to your own private motorised dinghy
- Unlimited use of stand up paddle boards
- Unlimited use of clearview sea kayaks
- Snorkelling gear for the duration of your stay
T 1800 837 168 (Australia Toll Free)
T+1 (716) 276 0078 (from outside Australia)
T 844 649 2865 (U.S. Toll Free)
- 8-metre private plunge pool
- Expansive private deck
- Evening drinks and canapes served by personal food & beverage valet
- LCD Television in lounge and bedrooms
- Premium sound system
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Guest Stationery
- Direct Dial ISD/STD Telephone
- Premium wine and spirit selection
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Bath Robes
- Premium bath products
- Beach Towels and Beach Bags
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Evening Turndown Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Wi-Fi connectivity