Our first trip to Lizard Island and it was fabulous; it has to be one of our all-time favourite escapes! Just to be able to walk out and snorkel to your heart's content in the most pristine waters at the best temperature. The entire staff could not be more accommodating, willing to help, very professional and making you feel like the most valued visitor. - Linda, Australia, travelled as a couple
A bespoke stay curated to your every need
Those seeking unparalleled levels of personalised service, a stay at The House comes with a team of experts available to accommodate all conceivable wants and needs.
- A dedicated private host will curate and coordinate a truly memorable experience for all guests of The House.
- A minimum 4-night stay applies and a minimum 5-night stay applies during the festive period.
- AUD $18,500 per night for two people in one bedroom.
- A $2,500 increase applies per additional person.
- The Cottage cannot be booked separately to The House.
A single level sanctuary within close walking distance and yet completely distinct from The House, offering additional seclusion and privacy from the main residence. With no detail overlooked, the Cottage is conveniently situated for an au pair, an older child, grandparents, or any personal guests of the House. This separate self-contained cottage comes with a luxurious King master suite, including an ensuite bathroom and a generous open-plan living area and kitchenette. It is ideally situated for an au pair, older child, grandparents or even parents looking for their own private sanctuary away from the Main House.
The Cottage can not be booked separately to The House.