Dom Pérignon Dining Under the Stars
You will explore the Dom Pérignon universe, including the incredible P2 2000 Champagne, paired with the island's freshest, locally sourced produce and seafood prepared by Lizard Island’s Executive Chef, Ryan Locke including North Queensland tropical lobster, Red claw yabby and Coral trout.
The Dining under the Stars Experience includes (based on two guests):
- Private beachside five course Matched Menu
- Pre-dinner glass of Dom Perignon 2009
- Entrée matched with a glass of Dom Perignon 2009
- Second and third course both matched to glasses of P2 2000
- Fourth course matched with a glass of Dom Perignon Rosé 2005
From $1,479 for two. Accommodation not included in price and must be purchased separately.
The Dom Pérignon Dining Experience will be available to add on to your reservation, after you have selected your room.
Or contact your dedicated Luxury Specialist on:
1800 837 201